Rules & Regulations
As unwelcome as rules and regulations can be, they are designed with you, the visitors, in mind. Please be familiar with them as they are enforced.
- Check - In : 1:00pm
- Check -Out : 11:00am
- Speed limit inside the park is 5mph
- All campers and guests must STOP at the campground office and register before entering the park. Limit 2 people per RV and tent site. One vehicle permitted per campsite.
- Guests must CHECK -IN at the main office and leave by 10:00 pm. There is a $ 3.00 fee for each overnight guests at your site. All GUESTS must leave by 10:00PM.
- We have gate access code for a reason. Gate is for vehicle use only. Pedestrian & Bicycles use pathway.
- Please place all garbage in the trash DUMSPTER. Do not leave outside of RV.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 10:00am.
- Generators are not allowed in the park.
- Mandated by the State of Oregon all sewer hoses must have sewer connection devices.
- Please , do not drive through empty sites, or walk through rented sites.
- Twin Rivers Vacation Park is not responsible for accidents resulting in injury to guests and or damages to their property, or for the loss of valuables of any kind.
- No motorized skateboards, scooters or mini bikes allowed in the park.No tents on RV sites
- No carpets or mats on grass.
- No washing or repairs of vehicle /RV.
- Pets are welcome subject to the following conditions: ( Fines Enforced)
- OWNERS are responsible for picking up ANY mess made by their pets.
- Max leash length is 6′
- Pets are not to be left unattended outdoors while the owner is away.
CHILDREN USING THE PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT AND HORSESHOES AREA MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. THESE AREAS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
When you Leave...
- Make it sure campfire is completely out!!!!
- No garbage in fire ring. ( cans, paper, etc )
- Clean up your site for the next guests.
- PLEASE RETURN CABLE BOX IF YOU RECEIVED ONE !
We want your stay to be safe and pleasant as possible.